Expand my Community achievements bar.

Using Email other than Outlook

Former Community Member
How can I set up a form to default to my Novell/Groupwise account. This is what all of my end users will use.

Right now the problem is that I can not distribute the forms, the submit by email button wants to default to outlook - which is not our default client. I would settle for users submitting the form, but even with rights enabled, they can not save changes (which as I understand is because the form was not "distributed".

Help, please! With 7.0 at least form results could be submitted by email. Upgraded for reader extensions and now, even old forms that could be submitted electronically can not once I open them in 8.0.

I am sure this is an amateur problem, I have looked through other posts first to try and self resolve.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Tonya
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Tonya,

If the form is defaulting to Outlook, that probably means your default application is Outlook. To change this, assuming you're using internet explorer, open a browser window and go to the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options", then select the "Programs" tab. What does it say for "Email"? If it says "Outlook" that's your problem. Change it to Novell.