I have a workbook with buttons to insert spawned forms from hidden templates. I am having trouble with one of the forms. I have added the form and set as a template. When I spawn the form everything goes as planned except one of the fields disappears. I have one calculation that is linked to this field. The original form that I am inserting into my pdf workbook works fine. There are no issues, even spawning the form from itself. It is only when I put it in my workbook that has a few other templates.
The field is completely missing from the spawned page. It is not hidden I checked under prepare forms and I do not see the field there at all. When I check the original template the field is also missing where it was once visible. In one of my other workbooks the form works as it is supposed to and the field shows on the template and spawned forms.