Highlighted

Problem with Reader Extension ES

27-03-2009

Hi,

I download the eval JBOSS server from the adobe web site and I installed without any problems, I configure also the reader extension Credential trial one.

Now I'm trying to assign reader extension rights to a pdf file via the web interface http://localhost:8080/ReaderExtensions/ I select my PDF and the rights but after I click on Apply button I get a page with a table (file name and duration) and a progress bar with text "downloading ..." but nothing else !!! I don't get the dialog box to select the location for download and the file name of the new PDF !!!

Please help me!

I also try to assign reader extension rights via a web service call via applyUsageRights but it allways return a null array !!!

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Replies

Highlighted

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

27-03-2009

Which version of the Flash client do you have...also which browser are you using?
Highlighted

27-03-2009

I use flash player 10 with internet explorer 6 and I have tried also with firefox 3.
Highlighted

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

27-03-2009

Flash Player 10 is the issue .....you can either back off to Flash Player 9 or apply SP2 (only available from support) which fixes the Flash Player 10 issue.
Highlighted

27-03-2009

Thank you very much the problem was resolved when I back off to Flash Player 9.