Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Problem with Font Helvetica LT STD

Former Community Member
I am running into an issue with using Helvetica LT STD in Livecycle Designer 8. This issue was confirmed by Adobe support but their answer was that it was a product limitation and couldn't provide any other help. If you select Helvetica LT STD on a text field, the text displays as Myriad Pro even though the name says Helvetica but it does display Helvetica when you click outside the box. Has anyone run into this issue and found any workaround?

Thanks
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Dear Peter. I met the same problem. I need to use Times instead Myriad. Did you found a solution, already.

Thank you for your answer.

JOsef Kubecek

Czech Republic

kubecekj@arcibol.cz

Former Community Member
Hi All,

I have the same problem. I changed font substitution to use only Times New roman font in all cases. Even though if i see normal Times new roman in Adobe Liv cycle Designer, when I reopen this file in Adobe acrobat or reader I'm getting different font (I suppose Myriad). Where my Tomes new roman is gone? This makes me almost crazy... Does it so hard to fix, such a small thing...

Regards,

Sarunas