Expand my Community achievements bar.

Multiple Valid Signatures

Former Community Member
I have a few forms that required multiple signatures. Is there anyway to make a signature field validate only certain controls?

If I sign one signature field, the signature is valid. If I sign another signature field, the original field has the check mark with the exclamation with the following tool tip:

"Document(Signature is valid, the document has been updated since it was signed)"

This makes sense, the document has changed (one more signature has been placed on the page). Is there anyway to make signature field A validate all controls on the page except signature field B and signature field B validate all controls on the page except signature field A?

I'm using LiveCycle Designer 8.0 with Static Forms....
1 Reply

Employee

Hi Miles,

I know it's been almost three years since you asked the question, but if you are still interested the answer is "no", Acrobat does not support what we call page level signing where you only sign a particular portion of the existing document. However, the current version of Acrobat (9.2) will no longer display the notation that the first signature is valid with changes if all that has happened is subsequent signatures have been added.

Steve