Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Error upgrading 7.x to 8.2 - JBoss/Win/Turnkey

Former Community Member
I am upgrading a 7.x installation to 8.2.<br />My current install (7.2.2) is running at c:\adobe\livecycle.<br />I installed 8.2 at c:\adobe\livecycle8.2<br />I ran the configuration manager.<br />I selected the upgrade options and pointed to current .ear(s), etc.<br />Step 1 of 3, merge EARS, I get to 75% (adobe-native...) and it fails.<br />Dialog: Cannot clean working directory.<br /><br />Here's the excerpt from the configuration manager log:<br />[2008-10-03 09:02:50,468], INFO, Thread-6, com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.configureLC.MergeEars, Merging ears () into (C:\Adobe\LiveCycle8.2\deploy\adobe-core-native-jboss-x86_win32.ear) output to (..\export\adobe-livecycle-native-jboss-x86_win32.ear)<br />[2008-10-03 09:02:50,484], INFO, Thread-6, com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.configureLC.MergeEarsDialog, Progress: [75%, Executing merge scripts for adobe-livecycle-native-jboss-x86_win32.ear]<br />[2008-10-03 09:02:50,843], SEVERE, Thread-6, com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.configureLC.MergeEars2, Could not clean working directory<br />com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.core.LCMException[ALC-LCM-000-000]: Could not clean working directory<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.configureLC.MergeEars2.cleanDirectory(MergeEars2.java:453)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.configureLC.MergeEars2.init(MergeEars2.java:315)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.configureLC.MergeEars2.mergeEars(MergeEars2.java:199)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.configureLC.MergeEars.mergeEars(MergeEars.java:201)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.configureLC.MergeEars.mergeNativeEars(MergeEars.java:167)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.configureLC.MergeEars.mergeAllEars(MergeEars.java:90)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.configureLC.MergeEarsTask$ActualTask.<init>(MergeEarsTask.java:72)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.configureLC.MergeEarsTask$1.construct(MergeEarsTask.java:51)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.core.tasks.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:114)<br /> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)<br />Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to delete file: ..\working\configureLC\mergeTmp\base\META-INF\application.xml<br /> at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.forceDelete(FileUtils.java:1087)<br /> at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.cleanDirectory(FileUtils.java:811)<br /> at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.deleteDirectory(FileUtils.java:777)<br /> at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.forceDelete(FileUtils.java:1079)<br /> at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.cleanDirectory(FileUtils.java:811)<br /> at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.deleteDirectory(FileUtils.java:777)<br /> at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.forceDelete(FileUtils.java:1079)<br /> at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.cleanDirectory(FileUtils.java:811)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.configureLC.MergeEars2.cleanDirectory(MergeEars2.java:445)<br /> ... 9 more<br /><br />I can delete the file manually and it's successfully deleted in prior steps. I'm at a loss and I can't move forward.<br /><br />Thanks for any help.
0 Replies