Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Date/Time Field

Former Community Member
Can anyone please tell me what event of the date/tiem field is triggered when the drop down arrow is clicked and the calendar appears?

Thanks
4 Replies

Former Community Member
I have a button next to the date time field. On click of that button, I need the calendar to appear. I donot want to use the drop down arrow of the field.

Any Ideas??

Former Community Member
> Can anyone please tell me what event of the date/tiem field is

> triggered when the drop down arrow is clicked and the calendar

> appears?

There is no event in a PDF that fires at this occurs. That is feature specific to the Windows control that is used (only on Windows).

> I have a button next to the date time field. On click of that button, > I need the calendar to appear. I donot want to use the drop down arrow > of the field.

I don't believe this is possible.

Chris

Adobe Enterprise Developer Support

Former Community Member
In that case is it possible to use CalendarPopup() of javascript. can I create my own calendar object and use?

Former Community Member
CalendarPopup is not an object defined in the ECMA spec, which is what the JavaScript engine in Acrobat implements. So I doubt you could get that to work in a PDF. If you are using LiveCycle Forms to render an XDP to HTML then it may work.

Chris

Adobe Enterprise Developer Support