Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Connection To PolicyServer

Former Community Member
I am trying to connect Policyserver from Adobe acrobat and LiveCycle Policy Server Extension for Excel. I have enabled SSL and LDAP authentication on Policyserver. The problem I have is that when I configure acorbat to use new policy server (servername and port 8443), I get prompt for log in " In order to download the latest security policies, you need to log in" Please provide your regular log in information for this organization. I have tried my MS Active directory username and password but it didn't accept it.

Surprisingly, the LDAP query works with the LiveCycle admin page and I can assign the policy to my MS ActiveDirectory account.

Appreciate any help from the experts.

Thank you in advance.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Can you post any exceptions in the server log?

Former Community Member
Here is the information from the server log:

2007-04-19 12:12:41,759 ERROR [com.adobe.edc.server.errors.exception.EDCServerLoggedException] Thread: http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor5, hashcode: 12569852 [AuthenticationManagerBean] errorCode:513 errorCodeHEX:0x201 severity:1 message:None of the Auth Provider could authenticate the user. Authentication Failed

2007-04-19 12:12:41,759 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] EJBException:

com.adobe.edc.server.errors.exception.EDCServerSystemException: null