Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Problem authenticating via Active Directory

Former Community Member
I've got a domain defined that allows me to query Active Directory just fine. I can go in and do a "find users and groups" and see all users just fine. However, when I attempt to login using one of those users I get the error....

14:47:49,862 WARN [IDPLoggedException] UserM:GENERIC_WARNING: [Thread: http-0.0.0.0-8080-Processor25, hc: 23691250 ]com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception.IDPLoggedException|

[AuthenticationManagerBean] errorCode:12801 errorCodeHEX:0x3201 message:None of the Auth Provider could authenticate the user. Authentication Failed

14:47:49,878 INFO [STDOUT] Jan 19, 2007 2:47:49 PM com.adobe.fm.control.LoginServlet doPost

INFO: Failed to obtain valid context for usercom.adobe.idp.um.api.UMException

Any clues?
3 Replies

Former Community Member
In the domain you need to create a directory and an auth provider. The directory is used to sync records into the LC database. The auth provider is used to authenticate users when they try to log on. Did you set up an auth provider?

Chris

Adobe Systems

Former Community Member
Dear Chris,

I have two queries. could you please drop your email id here. so that i can reach you very fast.

Thank you.

with best regards,

Jeevan Roy @ Wipro

Former Community Member
I have a similar issue. Jeeven, Did you get any solution?

Thank you.