Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

ClassNotFoundException when creating long-lived operation with custom bean as input parameter

Former Community Member
Hi guys,

I am writing a DSC operation, where it has to be long-lived and I have a custom bean specified as one of its input. When the operation is executed at run time, I get this ClassNotFoundException for my custom bean, even though I have the custom bean class within the DSC, and class search order to be of parent last.

It is all good, when I change the operation to be short-lived, but as soon as it is set to long-lived, the CNFE occurs.

Here is the stack trace:

Caused by: com.adobe.idp.jobmanager.common.JobManagerException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: com.avoka.livecycle.bean.SettingBean

Is this a bug, or simply we can't use custom bean as input parameter type for long-lived operation? Or how can we expose my custom bean class to JobManager?

Thank you.

Kendy
0 Replies