Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.

ALC-DSC-005-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCNotSerializableException: Not Serializable??

Level 6
Hi,

I installed LiveCycle ES 8.2 in a websphere 6.1 application server (in win2003). I had installed the FormsIVS sample application, also. After adding the user and password for the IVS application, I tried to generate a pdf from the test page, but got the following error making either ejb call or web service call. Any ideas about how to solve it?

thank you

ALC-DSC-005-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCNotSerializableException: Not Serializable

Caused by: ALC-DSC-003-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCInvocationException: Invocation error.

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.invoke(DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.java:152)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.InvocationInterceptor.intercept(InvocationInterceptor.java:140)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.RequestInterceptorChainImpl.proceed(RequestInterceptorChainImpl.java:60)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.doInTransaction(TransactionInterceptor.java:74)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionBMTAdapterBean.doRequiresNew(EjbTransactionBMTAdapterBean.java:218)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EJSLocalStatelessEjbTransactionBMTAdapter_3af08fdf.doRequiresNew(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.EjbTransactionProvider.execute(EjbTransactionProvider.java:133)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.intercept(TransactionInterceptor.java:72)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.RequestInterceptorChainImpl.proceed(RequestInterceptorChainImpl.java:60)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.InvocationStrategyInterceptor.intercept(InvocationStrategyInterceptor.java:55)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.InvalidStateInterceptor.intercept(InvalidStateInterceptor.java:37)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.AuthorizationInterceptor.intercept(AuthorizationInterceptor.java:132)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.JMXInterceptor.intercept(JMXInterceptor.java:48)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.engine.impl.ServiceEngineImpl.invoke(ServiceEngineImpl.java:115)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.routing.Router.routeRequest(Router.java:118)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageReceiver.invoke(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:315)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.ejb.receiver.EjbReceiverBean.invoke(EjbReceiverBean.java:156)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.ejb.receiver.EJSRemoteStatelessInvocation_b542628e.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)

at com.ibm.rmi.util.ProxyUtil$4.run(ProxyUtil.java:727)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:241)

at com.ibm.rmi.util.ProxyUtil.invokeWithClassLoaders(ProxyUtil.java:725)

at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ClientDelegate.invoke(ClientDelegate.java:1123)

at $Proxy83.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.ejb.receiver._Invocation_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.ejb.EjbMessageDispatcher.doSend(EjbMessageDispatcher.java:137)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:57)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:208)

at com.adobe.livecycle.formsservice.client.FormsServiceClient.invokeRequest(FormsSe
2 Replies

Level 2
I also get this error

when I invoke a process that I have created to upload a document into the repository.

I get this error.

ALC-DSC-005-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCNotSerializableException: Not Serializable

Any ideas how to get rid of this error.

Level 4
Are there any server side logs also when you make the call