Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

remove labels schema

Level 7

Is it possible to remove label added to schema? I do not have see that option ...

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Michael_Soprano Originally thought this had to do with this message you get when applying the labels:

Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 10.20.29.png

I then tested after adding the PSPD and RHD labels to my role (in Permissions) and I'm able to remove them in the same way using the cross but I'm also able to delete them without those labels it seems.

From your screenshot, you only have the 2 checkboxes in the filter pane but I don't see the actual label in the 'Sensitive Labels' columns. If you still don't see those when selecting the checkboxes, please raise a Support ticket so we can take a closer look.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@Michael_Soprano  

DULE Labels traditionally have been applied at the dataSet level, please see below for reference.

https://developer.adobe.com/experience-platform-apis/references/dataset-service/

Employee Advisor

@Michael_Soprano I assume you are referring to Select a schema or field to add labels to

Do you not see the cross to remove the labels once the field is selected?

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 14.06.12.png

Level 7

I added PSPD and RHD label do customerID and email and now I am not able to delete them ....

Michael_Soprano_0-1715764663228.png

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Michael_Soprano Originally thought this had to do with this message you get when applying the labels:

Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 10.20.29.png

I then tested after adding the PSPD and RHD labels to my role (in Permissions) and I'm able to remove them in the same way using the cross but I'm also able to delete them without those labels it seems.

From your screenshot, you only have the 2 checkboxes in the filter pane but I don't see the actual label in the 'Sensitive Labels' columns. If you still don't see those when selecting the checkboxes, please raise a Support ticket so we can take a closer look.