Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

no data display on profile dashboard

Level 2

Ingested data into AEP production sandbox.  Datasets and schemas enabled for profile.  Identity stitching work in test sandbox.  Three merge policies exist.  After two days the profile dashboard shows no data or even empty widgets.  Message is there is no data loaded into the profiles.  However, I can go into the profile browse tab and select any merge policy and view profiles with their profile and event data stitched.

Anyone experience this same problem?  I am assuming it is something I did incorrectly in setting up the merge policies.  Here are the merge policies:

• "Default timebased" 
    • private graph selected
    • default: disabled
    • Active On-Edge Merge Policy: disabled
    • schema: _xdm.context.profile
  • "Default timebased" 
    • private graph selected
    • default: enabled
    • Active On-Edge Merge Policy: disabled
    • schema: _xdm.context.segmentation
  • "Edge Merge Policy"
    • private graph selected
    • default: enabled
    • Active On-Edge Merge Policy: enabled
    • schema: _xdm.context.profile
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks Danny.  No there is no "Profile-Snapshot..." dataset.  We have a segment process running later and will see what happens tomorrow.  I just have to think there is a simple detail I missed.  Like maybe in an API call mistakenly set a flag to disable the dashboard.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

In my dashboard I noticed this: "Metrics based on the most recent profile attribute export".

1. Go check and see if you have a datasets "Profile-Snapshot-Export-[GUID]"
    1. This is a system dataset, so change your default filter
  2. If you don't, you might want to try building a Segment and see if that forces that to be built.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks Danny.  No there is no "Profile-Snapshot..." dataset.  We have a segment process running later and will see what happens tomorrow.  I just have to think there is a simple detail I missed.  Like maybe in an API call mistakenly set a flag to disable the dashboard.

Level 2

Ugh. no not the correct reply.

In my test sandbox I do not have the "Profile-Snapshot..." dataset either.  

I thought perhaps having two merge polices with the same name was an issue.  Not sure that matters.  We see the merge data when browsing the profiles, just no summary data for the dashboard.  What is the lag between loading data for the first time in a sandbox and all the dashboards being populated?