Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Migrate Mobile Adobe Analytics data (using processing rules) into AEP & CJA

Level 2

Hi everyone,

Quick question, currently our organization uses Mobile SDK's to send data to Adobe Analytics via processing rules within AA. Currently, we are contemplating, if we want to migrate to adobe AEP & CJA. Is it something you guys recommend? 

If yes, then what is the best practise or way to go about migration and if we can get some help from adobe consultant as well?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Just following the AEP documentation for mobile SDK and implementing via Adobe Tags (Launch).

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/platform-learn/data-collection/mobile-sdk/overview.html?lang...
My client is already sending mobile data to AA so we decided to use the Experience Event AA field group schema.
Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

I'm actually implementing a very similar scenario with a client right now. In my case, the client wants to migrate from another tag management vendor and send mobile data to AA via AEP using Tags. They also want to send their web data to AA & CJA via AEP eventually too.

In the case with mobile, we found that it was best to begin the migration to AEP now to avoid the hassle of processing rules or other legacy compatibility issues down the road. I would also suggest this approach because it's how implementation will work going forward (regardless of data destination),

Hope this helps

Level 2

Thanks Mark for the info!

So for Migration to AEP from AA (Mobile), are you referring to any article or getting help from Adobe? Like we are trying to see, what will be the best way to migrate 

Correct answer by
Level 2

Just following the AEP documentation for mobile SDK and implementing via Adobe Tags (Launch).

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/platform-learn/data-collection/mobile-sdk/overview.html?lang...
My client is already sending mobile data to AA so we decided to use the Experience Event AA field group schema.
Hope this helps.