Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issue with AEP Web SDK Dataset

Level 2

Hello,

I've been working through the LUMA Web SDK implementation tutorial to familiarize myself with AEP Adobe RTCDP. Following the steps outlined, I've successfully created schemas, tags, data elements, rules, and datasets.

However, when utilizing the AEP platform debugger, I encounter an issue where the 'interact?' call in the network consistently displays a 400 Bad Request status, and no data seems to be reflected in the dataset. Could someone provide guidance on how to troubleshoot and debug this problem effectively?"

Ankit_EG_0-1710152091654.pngAnkit_EG_1-1710152275411.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @Ankit_EG 

400 bad request usually occurs when there is an invalid syntax. When you click on the interact call, could you share the response tab screenshot? What does it say ? Look at the payload tab in the network cal and check if everything is fine in there.

Once you provide these values or have had a look at them, we can help further.

Cheers,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @Ankit_EG 

400 bad request usually occurs when there is an invalid syntax. When you click on the interact call, could you share the response tab screenshot? What does it say ? Look at the payload tab in the network cal and check if everything is fine in there.

Once you provide these values or have had a look at them, we can help further.

Cheers,

Abhinav

Level 2

Hello Abhinav,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Upon reviewing the response tab of the calls, it appears that I made an error while configuring the Web SDK extension. However, I've rectified the issue, and now the data is properly populated in the corresponding dataset of the schema.

Errors which I fixed

"errors": [
"$.com_adobe_analytics.reportSuites: invalid override value geo1xxpnwWebSdkImp provided",
"$.com_adobe_experience_platform.datasets.event.datasetId: invalid override value Names - Ankit Agarwal provided"
]

Community Advisor

@Ankit_EG Great !

Please mark the response as correct if it helped you zero in on the cause so that others can also refer to it if they face similar issue.

Cheers,

Abhinav