Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Implement third party script ASAP

Level 5

Hi, 

I would like to implement GA4 script using Adobe Tag. It's need to fired as soon as possible. 

Which event from these would fire as soon as Adobe Tag is loaded & the first?

Michael_Soprano_1-1710271216952.png

What rule would you use in order to achieve this recommendation? My Tag is implemented in the head of the page async. 

Michael_Soprano_0-1710275869306.png

Thanks 

Mike 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @Michael_Soprano 

Library Loaded is the one which loads first out of the four you've highlighted above. 

If you want to still test out the order, try creating four rules, one for each execution. Don't put any action as you just want to see the order of execution. Enable debug mode on your browser console using _satellite.setDebug(true) and check the order of the rules.

Hope the above helps.

Cheers,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @Michael_Soprano 

Library Loaded is the one which loads first out of the four you've highlighted above. 

If you want to still test out the order, try creating four rules, one for each execution. Don't put any action as you just want to see the order of execution. Enable debug mode on your browser console using _satellite.setDebug(true) and check the order of the rules.

Hope the above helps.

Cheers,

Abhinav

Level 5

Actually I found answer what was wrong. Both custom datalayer and that Google's datalayer was using the same name of the function (datalayer). I changed the name of the function and it worked  

Michael_Soprano_0-1710770766389.png