Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Getting Org ID mismatch error when using Web SDK to send event to Analytics service setup in Datastream

Level 1

Hi

I have WebSDK extension added to Launch and have setup XMD Schema, Dataset and Datastream setup. Datastream has mapping created for XDM object and analytics added as a service. 

When trying to add a rule in Launch to trigger SendEvent, I am getting the below error:

[alloy] [DataCollector] An error occurred while executing the sendEvent command.
Caused by: An identity was not set properly. Please verify that the org ID <my @rg ID>@AdobeOrg configured in Alloy matches the org ID specified in the edge configuration.

I have checked that the org ID is correctly set.

Any help on the error?

Thanks

Parm

1 Reply

Employee

@Parm2 from experience, I sense this would probably require a Support case so the teams can look into this in more depth. Could be an implementation issue.

- Is your site only referencing one Launch property and also one environment ID? if you check for https://assets.adobedtm.com/...  in the Developer Tools as you navigate some pages, it might show something that would help further.

- You may also want to check in your Launch.js to see if another OrgID is referenced by mistake

In any case, a Support ticket is probably the best route here (See Create & Manage Support cases)