I have WebSDK extension added to Launch and have setup XMD Schema, Dataset and Datastream setup. Datastream has mapping created for XDM object and analytics added as a service.
When trying to add a rule in Launch to trigger SendEvent, I am getting the below error:
[alloy] [DataCollector] An error occurred while executing the sendEvent command.
Caused by: An identity was not set properly. Please verify that the org ID <my @rg ID>@AdobeOrg configured in Alloy matches the org ID specified in the edge configuration.
I have checked that the org ID is correctly set.
Any help on the error?
@Parm2 from experience, I sense this would probably require a Support case so the teams can look into this in more depth. Could be an implementation issue.
- Is your site only referencing one Launch property and also one environment ID? if you check for https://assets.adobedtm.com/... in the Developer Tools as you navigate some pages, it might show something that would help further.
- You may also want to check in your Launch.js to see if another OrgID is referenced by mistake
In any case, a Support ticket is probably the best route here (See Create & Manage Support cases)
I observed even though there is above error on console but we can see adobe beacon calls in "assurance" debugger and same is reflecting in dashboard.
It seems like similar issue as "rule did not trigger because taking more then 2 sec", where this error comes in console but we can see calls.
I feel like we don't need to worry about it.
It does cause problems. For example, when this exception gets thrown Target decisions will not get processed (because the sendEvent call goes to the .error() function instead of the .then() ).
@bigbaldbasso thanks for this update, I was checking this till AA only but now we will have to take to Adobe care to know the exact resolution because Target is using A4T and in future it could be problematic for real time use cases. And it may cause issue to RT-CDP as well.
Strange that, we are not getting solution or direction to it from this community.
I got it resolved by enabling cookies, few web sdk cookies were blocked from admin end which we got unblocked and now it's working fine.