Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEP Mentorship Program | Shine out in the communities!

Administrator

Hello Everyone,                                                                                                                        

AEP community is breaking barriers to grow leaps and bounds. Community is a platform to grow together where we observed community members helping each other and contributing from every part of the world. So, we are kicking off a new initiative AEP Mentorship program. This program is a call to experienced folks who lead the pack by mentoring and aspirants who see themselves as future leaders. Let us all come together to contribute and learn from each other’s expertise.

You can nominate yourself in two categories.

1. Mentors – AEP certified professionals who want to lead aspirants. Mentors will be given a dedicated featured thread to lead and resolve the aspirants’ queries. Mentors can bring their own team members to the platform to be aspirants. Mentors with maximum number of aspirants in their threads would be recognized by leadership. They would get an opportunity to be part of future product calls, AEP focus studies, and if not already a Community Advisor.
  2. Aspirants – Challenge yourself to successfully complete AD0-E600 certification. Follow the chosen mentor and move ahead to be a top performer. Participants who successfully complete the certification and accepted solution requirement on community will be recognized.

Details

Pick a category -> Nominate yourself (DM/mail/comment in thread)

Nomination opens (Mentors and aspirants) – Aug 1, 2022 to Aug 26,2022

Program live for participation(Mentors and aspirants) - Sept 5, 2022 - Nov 20, 2022

Public Recognition(top mentors and aspirants) - 6th December, 2022.

Cheers,

Nimasha

41 Replies

Administrator

No Anju! You can only nominate for either category.

Level 1

sure, please nominate for Aspirant category. Thanks

Community Advisor

Hello Nimasha,

Please nominate me for aspirant category.

Thanks,

Avinash Gupta

Level 5

Hi, 

May I request to be included as an aspirant please.

Level 2

Hello Nimasha,

Please nominate me for aspirant category.

Thanks,

M Sai Brahma Kumar

Level 1

Hi,

I'd like to request a nomination/to be included as an aspirant.

Thanks and best regards,

Hillel 

Level 2

Hi Nimiasha,

Please let me know if my request sent yesterday for Aspirant is accepted , just wanted to make sure i will be part of LIVE program from Sep 1 2022.

Please help. 

Level 5

Hi @NimashaJain , Is this postponed for today? I haven't received any invite. 

Level 2

@NimashaJain , @Gokul_Agiwal 

Thanks for assigning a mentor for me. Just wanted to know what is mode of communication with our mentor , how best we can have a one-on-one meeting before we start the LIVE  sessions.

Please help

Administrator

Hi Vijay,

We had a kick off call yesterday. Invite was sent on email - vtingrikar@yahoo.in. I will be sharing the recording on the same email - ID.

-Nimasha

Level 2

Hi @NimashaJain @Gokul_Agiwal ,

I have completed Adobe Real-time CDP certification both exams successfully. Thank you so much for your support.

Regards,

Sai Brahma Kumar

Level 2

@NimashaJainThanks for the opportunity. 

Kindly consider for Aspirants category. 

Level 1

Hi Nimisha,

Could you please add me to the aspirants category in the next program

Level 3

@NimashaJain, Thanks for the opportunity. 

Kindly consider for Aspirants category. 

@NimashaJain Thanks for the announcement and opportunity.

Do we have the option again, May I request to be included as an aspirant please.

Community Advisor

Hi @NimashaJain ,

May I request to be included as an aspirant please.

Thanks

Himanshu

Himanshu Jain