Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Experience Platform Lens 7th Edition, May 2024

Administrator

NimashaJain_0-1722239039631.png

Welcome to the 7th edition of the Adobe Platform Experience Community Lens!

This is our second edition of 2024. We are highlighting updates from mid-February to mid-May 2024, which include the new features from the latest release, an update on Mentorship programs, some insightful tips from Adobe experts and our Community users, and a lot more!

AEP PRODUCT RELEASES

EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES

• Check out the highlights and watch the recordings of Experience League LIVE events in Experience League LIVE
  • Mentorship Program for Target and Marketo already live.
  • Real-Time CDP and Analytics Mentorship Program upcoming in June.

AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS

• Kumar Saurabh (aka @Kumar_Saurabh_ ) for being recognized as the AEP Community Contributor of the Month for March and  April 2024! 

TIPS & TRICKS | BEST PRACTICES

Checkout the goldmine of knowledge from Internal Adobe on ‘data distiller’

TOP VIEWED EXPERIENCE LEAGUE CONTENT

Check out where your peers are spending most of their time learning in the Community and follow the conversations that pique your interest:

Most Viewed Community Q&A in Q2, 2024

Chance to win Adobe swag - Reply to the 3 questions and get them marked as accepted solutions

Most Viewed Community Ideas in Q2, 2024

We encourage and value all your feedback! Please feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions for how we might improve this Adobe Platform Experience  Community Lens update and if there is any information that you would like to see included here - Experience League Community Lens Feedback 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet your Community Manager

NimashaJain_1-1722239039633.jpeg

Hello! I am Nimasha, your Community Manager for Adobe Experience Platform Community. I am here to help you with your queries, feedback, or assistance required in understanding and interacting with the community. Please feel free to reach out to me @ Nimasha Jain

0 Replies