Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Launch Build date not showing in console

Level 1

Hello Everyone, I have published the library in production yesterday (21/05/2020), when I am checking in the console with _satitlight.buildinfo, instead of showing a build date 21/05/2020, it showing old published library date(16/05/2020).

for your reference screenshots are below.

@Andrey_Osadchuk 

@jenn_kunz1

Capture.JPGpasted image 0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Here's a checklist when I experience this:

1. Do a hard refresh on your browser. Clear all application data.
  2. Try Incognito
  3. Try outside a different network (use cellphone network or another wifi not connected to same network) - This is incase it is a network caching issue.
  4. Check with your website/akamai cache

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Can you share a link to the website?

Level 1
Thanks for your replay. website won't open outside of the office network. it is internal website.

Level 10
Just check that the js file you are reviewing is not a cached version.

Level 2

Hi @Andrey_Osadchuk 

I'm wondering the same thing. In the DEV environment, my launch build date is not being updated. I give the build on a regular basis, but it still shows an older build date. Could you please assist me in determining why?

Correct answer by
Level 4

Here's a checklist when I experience this:

1. Do a hard refresh on your browser. Clear all application data.
  2. Try Incognito
  3. Try outside a different network (use cellphone network or another wifi not connected to same network) - This is incase it is a network caching issue.
  4. Check with your website/akamai cache

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?