Expand my Community achievements bar.

latest Launch rule not firing

Level 1

I'm testing the Launch rule in the dev enviornment, however for some reason it doesn't show me the latest changes. I have double checked that its the correct library I'm using via Debugger, however still clueless. Just to be sure that its the code not 'sync'd' fully, Is it possible to see through browser console which rule version I currently see on the webpage?

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Did you check the build date of the library? Also, check the Publishing Flow page in tags/Launch to see if there were any build errors. Also double-check that you added the changes you are expecting to the library. Sometimes I forget!  

dwright_0-1681224686848.png

Community Advisor

Do you get the same issue if you test your website in a private browser window?

Community Advisor

Sometime Adobe Launch can take an insane amount of time to sync (i.e: 1h) to production once you fully done your publish. It happens from time to time in our company.

Best solution is to keep hard reloading your page or using incognito browser and use this command in developer console `_satellite.buildInfo` , the `buildDate` property will correspond to last time the library was updated in production