Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Do we need to use processing rules for Adobe Analytics if we are using Alloy.js?

Level 10

Do we need to use processing rules for Adobe Analytics if we are using Alloy.js?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Maybe. Adobe Analytics needs evars, so the data needs to be mapped. If you use our suggested XDM schema (not required) we can auto map much of that. If not, you will have to use processing rules. And yes, we’re talking about a new UI for that.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Maybe. Adobe Analytics needs evars, so the data needs to be mapped. If you use our suggested XDM schema (not required) we can auto map much of that. If not, you will have to use processing rules. And yes, we’re talking about a new UI for that.

Level 2

hi @jantzen_b 

is there a timeline when the new UI will be released?

Level 10
I'm not sure. I've pinged the product manager to see if he can provide an update here.

Employee
At the moment we don't have a great timeframe. The work has started and we're aiming for a release sometime in the 2nd half of 2021 but that's as much as we know right now.

Level 4

Is there a timeline for when an updated UI for Adobe Analytics Processing Rules will be released?