Lifecycle.registerExtension()
Signal.registerExtension()
UserProfile.registerExtension() 

When we try to use campaign extension for push messaging, I added

Campaign.registerExtension()

as well. I also added implementation:

implementation "com.adobe.marketing.mobile:campaign:1.+"

However, I am getting this log;

V/AdobeExperienceSDK: EventHub(AMSEventHub) - Registering extension 'com.adobe.module.campaign' with version 'null'

and 

V/AdobeExperienceSDK: EventHub(AMSEventHub) - New shared state data for 'com.adobe.module.eventhub' at version '0':
{
"extensions" : {
"Target" : {
"version" : "1.1.6"
},
"Signal" : {
"version" : "1.0.2"
},
"Configuration" : {
"version" : "1.5.7"
},
"UserProfile" : {
"version" : "1.1.0"
},
"com.adobe.module.campaign" : {
"version" : ""
},
"Lifecycle" : {
"version" : "1.0.6"
},
"Identity" : {
"version" : "1.2.2"
},
"Analytics" : {
"version" : "1.2.6"
}
},
"version" : "1.5.7"
}

How can I fix this issue? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Did you also make sure to import the campaign extension in your project? I see the implementation for your cradle file and also the register call. 

Make sure to match the sample on this page below. Also note that the extension version can be called using;

Campaign.extensionVersion();

https://aep-sdks.gitbook.io/docs/using-mobile-extensions/adobe-campaign-standard

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Did you also make sure to import the campaign extension in your project? I see the implementation for your cradle file and also the register call. 

Make sure to match the sample on this page below. Also note that the extension version can be called using;

https://aep-sdks.gitbook.io/docs/using-mobile-extensions/adobe-campaign-standard

Level 2

I also added:

import com.adobe.marketing.mobile.Campaign;

However It was still same, but we made push messaging working even campaign version is coming as null. We thought it might be an issue with Adobe SDK logging. Functionality is working but not sure why version number is null in the logs. 

Employee

Hi @mcece01,

We have identified the cause of the null version number and it will be fixed in the next Campaign extension release. In the meantime, the Campaign extension should be fine to use in your app. As @Ivan_Mironchuk  mentioned, you can retrieve the current Campaign extension version using

Thanks,

Ryan