Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Experience Platform Debugger not showing events

Level 1

I found similar questions in the community but non of them are similar to my situation.

I am implementing analytics on the dev environment of a newly designed AEM-based website. I setup rules in launch to send analytics beacon. Adobe experience platform debugger is not showing events and reports are not getting populated, developer console network tab is also not showing server calls. However, when I see the console log it shows the rule firing. Please refer screenshots.

Adobe Experience Platform DebuggerAdobe Experience Platform Debugger

AA Rule Console Log Screenshot 2022-09-29 183447.png

Adobe Analytics extension version is 1.9.0, but with same version rule is triggering for prod environment also when I am configuring prod tracking code in the debugger.

Please let me know what am I missing here.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

My issue is resolved now it was the cookie extension which was blocking the beacon. Once disabled for the dev environment. I could see the events in the debugger.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Do you see any errors in your browser console? I wonder if there's an expected script error that prevents the beacon from being actually sent, despite what that log line shows.

Level 1

I am getting these warnings due to the Adobe Analytics extension non-updated version. However, the same launch property is working for prod environment.

Launch Error Screenshot 2022-10-03 111006.png

Correct answer by
Level 1

My issue is resolved now it was the cookie extension which was blocking the beacon. Once disabled for the dev environment. I could see the events in the debugger.

Level 1

Hi everyone, i need some help in accessing the Adobe platform debugger using the URL in the browser How i can access this can you please provide the workaround how the URL for this extension