Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

What will happen to my work if I cancel?

Level 1

If I have made some videos shoppable using Adobe Experience Manager, but end up canceling/not renewing will those videos still be shoppable?

8 Replies

Level 10

Are you using AEM hosted services?

Would linking/created shoppable be considered using AEM hosted services?

Level 10

I am not clear on your use case - are you using Adobe Experience Manager to host videos?

Administrator

Can you please elaborate on explaining the use-case and the problem?

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Right now my company is thinking of purchasing this product. However, the main concern is if at some point down the road we cancel or do not renew all work would be lost.

We do not intend to host any videos on Experience Manager but simple to use it to help make some of our videos linkable or shoppable.

With this example, would if in two, three, four or five years from now if we cancel/do not renew would those videos still be shoppable for the consumer?

Hopefully this helps clarify?

Level 10

Thanks for Clearing up your question. I believe you will be able to retrieve your content from the servers and then move them else where. Your content will not be lost - however - the exact rules should be discussed with Adobe Sales and your account rep.

Level 1

I am sorry for the double question, however, by cancelling/none renewing Adobe Experience Manager, if we didn't move to a different software/platform our videos would not be linkable/shoppable?