Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.

Adding new product to adobe AEM

Level 1

We are developing a standalone application that is built on top of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). This application is designed to enhance and extend the capabilities of AEM but operates independently rather than as an integration with other systems.

I am interested in listing this product on Adobe Exchange. However, I am unsure about the correct approach for listing a product that is not an integration but a self-contained application designed to work within AEM.

1. Submission Process: What are the specific steps and requirements for submitting a standalone AEM-based application to Adobe Exchange? Are there particular guidelines or criteria that need to be met for non-integration products?

2. Connector Requirements: Since my product is a standalone application, do I need to use or reference Adobe connectors in any way, or is this only relevant for integrations?

1 Reply

Community Advisor

@arun1234 One suggestion would be showcase it in the Rockstar event in Adobe summit, if it gets selected Adobe will take a serious look at the app you built. What i see in exchange is list of partner companies[1] provides the app to integrate within AEM which would be beneficial for the customers. If you work for Adobe partner you can think about doing it that way. If you feel your work can be beneficial to the AEM community, write a nice blog and showcase it like other awesome bloggers do in this wonderful community. Hope it helps!

[1] https://exchange.adobe.com/apps/browse/ec?page=1&partnerLevel=All&product=AEM&sort=RELEVANCE