Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Unit testing a Sling Servlet

Level 2

I'm trying to unit test my class that extends the SlingAllMethodsServlet class and having a hard time! I want to check the result of my doGet method (which has a void return type) I need to check what has been written into the PrintWriter does anybody have experience trying to do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

See this GEMS Session - it looks like it will help. 

From Unit Testing to Integration Test of an Experience Manager Application

Automated testing is indispensable for developing any application. This presentation walks through the various tools for testing Java code starting with the basics of unit testing up to functional and integration testing. Learn how to easily add tests in the most effective way to your code base, regardless of whether you want to test a simple utility method, some OSGi service, or an HTTP endpoint.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

See this GEMS Session - it looks like it will help. 

From Unit Testing to Integration Test of an Experience Manager Application

Automated testing is indispensable for developing any application. This presentation walks through the various tools for testing Java code starting with the basics of unit testing up to functional and integration testing. Learn how to easily add tests in the most effective way to your code base, regardless of whether you want to test a simple utility method, some OSGi service, or an HTTP endpoint.

Level 7

Hi @smacdonald2008 I cannot find this session on the link written here.

Level 2

Great thanks, looks like it will be exactly what I'm after! :)