Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Unable to see the s3 asset ingestor tool

Level 4

I am trying to move bulk assets from s3 to AEM ..I was following along this https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/mcp-tools/asset-ingestion/s3-as... . I got the s3 connector(1.8.6) installed in my local .. and i am using service pack 6.5.4 and acs commons 4.8 version.. I tried to start my AEM but i dont see this s3 ingestor tool. Can i know what else could i check to make sure i see that tool 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

How did you install the S3 connector? You should download S3 connector zip that fits into your version of AEM version, stop AEM  and paste 

/Users/berliant/Downloads/com.adobe.granite.oak.s3connector-1.10.10/jcr_root/libs/system/install into crx-quickstart folder. Start AEM and make sure that all bundles are in runing state.

berliant_0-1597178085713.png

berliant_1-1597178113108.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee

Are you checking with admin user? This https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/mcp-tools/asset-ingestion/s3-as... says that this tool only appears for the “admin” user right now.

Correct answer by
Employee

How did you install the S3 connector? You should download S3 connector zip that fits into your version of AEM version, stop AEM  and paste 

/Users/berliant/Downloads/com.adobe.granite.oak.s3connector-1.10.10/jcr_root/libs/system/install into crx-quickstart folder. Start AEM and make sure that all bundles are in runing state.

berliant_0-1597178085713.png

berliant_1-1597178113108.png

Level 4
@berliant ..Yeah thats exactly how i installed the connector.. And i see all the bundles running fine.. wondering if you could point me to the endpoint which is taking you to the second screenshot..

Employee

From AEM TouchUI

Click Tools -> ACS AEM Common -> Manage Controlles Processes 

Click Start Process button

From the list of available tasks select S3 Asset Ingestor