Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to publish a page after SP14 upgrade

Level 3

Hello,

We are upgrading to AEM 6.5 with SP14 from SP7. After upgrade Pages are not publishing (quick publish, Mange publish or direct publish from edit page).

We are unable to reproduce this issue in local instance, only happening on actual servers.

Shown below seeing ERROR Failed to retrieve references for the selected page. Anyone else is facing similar issue with SP14 upgrade.

Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 11.17.02 AM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

I have noticed below error in the error.log

27.12.2022 15:51:36.152 *WARN* [127.0.0.1 [1672181496136] POST /libs/wcm/core/content/reference.json HTTP/1.0] 
org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrSystemUserValidator The provided service principal name
'commerce-reader-service' is not a known JCR system user id and therefore not allowed in the
Sling Service User Mapper.

Based on that I have created system user "commerce-reader-service" then it started working

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@narayana_chirra Are you getting this issue only for pointed page or for all?
Maybe you'd like to check following related links
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-forms/publishing-error-fai...
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-forms/failed-to-retrieve-r...

Also, could you share logs to get more detailed information regarding the issue? 

Correct answer by
Level 3

I have noticed below error in the error.log

27.12.2022 15:51:36.152 *WARN* [127.0.0.1 [1672181496136] POST /libs/wcm/core/content/reference.json HTTP/1.0] 
org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrSystemUserValidator The provided service principal name
'commerce-reader-service' is not a known JCR system user id and therefore not allowed in the
Sling Service User Mapper.

Based on that I have created system user "commerce-reader-service" then it started working