Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Disabling publish to preview option in CF when required fields are not authored.

Level 4

I've implemented a new option for publish to preview, but I'm unable to find where to disable the option if required fields in my content fragment are not authored.

Can anyone help me with the path in libs where Quick Publish and Manage Publication options are disabled if required fields are not authored, so that the same I can override.

Thanks in Advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 6

Hi @priyak ,

Pls check the below paths :-

/libs/wcm/core/content/sites/jcr:content/actions/selection/quickpublish, 

/libs/wcm/core/content/sites/jcr:content/actions/selection/managepublication.

Check the below tread and it may be helpful .

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/how-to-hide-quickpublish-a...

Thanks,

Somen

Level 4

Hi @somen-sarkar,

I have went through the thread which you mentioned. Its hiding for specific users. But in my case I've to hide based on authoring. 

Attaching screenshot for better understanding, here if a required field is not authored by default rest of options are disabled. So I want to implement same for publish to preview option.

priyak_0-1721033052772.png