Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Submissions open for AEM Rockstar 2019!!

Administrator

AEMRockstar-Logo1.png

Hi Community

Just want to share with you that the AEM Rockstar submission for 2019 is now open. This is a great way for Adobe customers and partners (and anyone dealing with Adobe Experience Manager) to showcase their awesome AEM tips and tricks. If picked as a finalist, you’ll receive entry free pass to Adobe Summit on March 26-28, 2019 in Las Vegas, and the opportunity to win other cool prizes like airline tickets, laptop, or who knows what!

Submit here - Speaker Application

Below is a quick refresher on how things work.

1. We ask that you submit your AEM (really, Adobe Experience Cloud) tips & tricks using this FORM before January 13, 2019. Submit as many ideas as you want.
  2. After submissions close, the AEMRockstar team will diligently go through each of the submissions and pick our semi finalists.
  3. We then setup a quick call with each of the semi finalist to go over their submission, let you ask questions and go over the session details.
  4. After having talked to all the semi finalists, we pick the finalists who get invited to Las Vegas to present their submission, including a live demo to the session attendees & a judging panel of Adobe heavy hitters, including last years winner, Brett Birschbach, should he choose to accept his mission.
  5. We pay for your Summit pass, but you are responsible for travel costs and handling all the fame that comes with being an AEMRockstar!

Full Submission guidelines: Submission Guide

If you have any questions, reach out to:

Kautuk Sahni
7 Replies

Level 5

kautuksahniAny idea when the submissions for AEM Rockstar Europe be open ?

Employee

I would anticipate that we'd open up submissions for EMEA sometime in March - but I wouldn't let that hold you back from submitting for North America.

Level 3

Hi kautuk sahni​,

I had submitted the form on 11th Jan and got the message it is submitted. However, I did not get any further communication over email about it and unsure about next steps. I did not even get acknowledgement over email about the submission. Can you please check ?

Employee

You should have received an email confirming your submission immediately. Unfortunately, the emails have been getting flagged as spam/junk lately. I can confirm that we have received your submission.

Level 3

Thanks for the quick confirmation. What is the next step ?

Also, I have missed to grab the summary I put in the entry. By any chance can I get that summary please ?

Employee

Next step is for our team to look over the submissions and cut the list down to a "semi-final" group which will advance to the interview phase. If you make it to that phase, we will send a meeting invite with your submission text.