Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

servlet in satisfied status not active

Level 3

once I tried to create new servlet in my project and deploy the change to aem instance, it is deployed fine, but I got the servlet in satisfied status and i cannot use it? why it is not active? 

once I tried to check the logs, here what I get

08.08.2022 22:29:02.094 *ERROR* [OsgiInstallerImpl] b2c-agent-portal.core bundle b2c-agent-portal.core:1.0.0.SNAPSHOT (589)[com.adobe.aem.react.core.servlets.TestServlet(3746)] : Could not load implementation object class com.adobe.aem.react.core.servlets.TestServlet (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.adobe.aem.react.core.servlets.TestServlet not found by react-v26.core [583])

TestServlet : is my new servlet name

b2c-agent-portal.core: my project name

react-v26 : another old project on the same aem instance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I would like to focus on below points -

• OSGi Configuration, are you reading any OSGi configuration in your Test servlet? If yes , have you configured it ?
  • Other services that it depends to, are they already active or also in Satisfied state?

I want to take a look into your Servlet code.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

As the log says "implementation object class" - check the object for impl class in your servlet.

here is a sample code- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/forms/store-and-retrieve-af-with-2f...

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I would like to focus on below points -

• OSGi Configuration, are you reading any OSGi configuration in your Test servlet? If yes , have you configured it ?
  • Other services that it depends to, are they already active or also in Satisfied state?

I want to take a look into your Servlet code.

Level 6

Please check all reference variables are successfully referenced in impl class of the servlet. Go to http://localhost:4502/system/console/components  find servlet and check all Reference implementations by click servletpath.

It would be good if you share reference servlet code