Expand my Community achievements bar.

"Record does not exist" error in package manager in aem after mvn clean install pautoinstallpackage is success

Level 2

I have build and created the jar file using mvn clean install pautoinstallpackage and can find jar /snapshot in package manager .But unable to install the project jar file locally , it states record does not exixt

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @JADISH ,

Could you please share some more insight?

• What archetype you are using to build project?
  • How are you deploying bundle? through Package Manager(application) or through console?

Just for info:

• You can install application through Package Manager - which is located under /mysite/ui.apps/target as a zip after build.
  • You can install bundle through System/console - which is located under /mysite/core/target as a jar after build.

"mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage" command should build and deploy to your instance, if not it seems like missing additional metadata in your jar.

Regards,

Santosh

Level 2

I am working in a proxy environment and tried to build and deploy the projec using the command mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage , build was success but it is not getting deployed ..

I can find the below error:

Request failed: org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.packaging.PackageException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Blob equality check failed (500) while creating the build .

Kindly help out with the steps to resolve this 

Community Advisor

@JADISH Just to clarify, maven build and deploy command is successful, but you don't see the bundle in OSGi Web Console (/system/console/bundles). As the bundle is not installed through build, you're trying to install it through Package Manager?

Level 2

I am working in a proxy environment and tried to build and deploy the projec using the command mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage , build was success but it is not getting deployed ..

I can find the below error:

Request failed: org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.packaging.PackageException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Blob equality check failed (500) while creating the build .

Kindly help out with the steps to resolve this

Community Advisor

@JADISH I am not sure if you are trying the correct command. Can you try below command 

fullpackage: mvn -PautoInstallPackage clean install

Bundle : mvn -PautoInstallBundle clean install

And make sure you have the profiles autoInstallPackage and autoInstallBundle in your pom.xml file

Level 2

Yes I am running the fullpackage : mvn -PautoInstallPackage clean install

and do also have profiles autoInstallPackage and autoInstallBundle in my pom.xml file