Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

"Record does not exist" error in package manager in aem after mvn clean install pautoinstallpackage is success

Level 2

I have build and created the jar file using mvn clean install pautoinstallpackage and can find jar /snapshot in package manager .But unable to install the project jar file locally , it states record does not exixt

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @JADISH ,

Could you please share some more insight?

• What archetype you are using to build project?
  • How are you deploying bundle? through Package Manager(application) or through console?

Just for info:

• You can install application through Package Manager - which is located under /mysite/ui.apps/target as a zip after build.
  • You can install bundle through System/console - which is located under /mysite/core/target as a jar after build.

"mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage" command should build and deploy to your instance, if not it seems like missing additional metadata in your jar.

Regards,

Santosh

Level 2

I am working in a proxy environment and tried to build and deploy the projec using the command mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage , build was success but it is not getting deployed ..

I can find the below error:

Request failed: org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.packaging.PackageException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Blob equality check failed (500) while creating the build .

Kindly help out with the steps to resolve this 

Community Advisor

@JADISH Just to clarify, maven build and deploy command is successful, but you don't see the bundle in OSGi Web Console (/system/console/bundles). As the bundle is not installed through build, you're trying to install it through Package Manager?

Level 2

I am working in a proxy environment and tried to build and deploy the projec using the command mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage , build was success but it is not getting deployed ..

I can find the below error:

Request failed: org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.packaging.PackageException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Blob equality check failed (500) while creating the build .

Kindly help out with the steps to resolve this

Community Advisor

@JADISH I am not sure if you are trying the correct command. Can you try below command 

fullpackage: mvn -PautoInstallPackage clean install

Bundle : mvn -PautoInstallBundle clean install

And make sure you have the profiles autoInstallPackage and autoInstallBundle in your pom.xml file

Level 2

Yes I am running the fullpackage : mvn -PautoInstallPackage clean install

and do also have profiles autoInstallPackage and autoInstallBundle in my pom.xml file