Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

query builder publish issue

Level 6

Hello Team,

We have come across a very weird issue in Publish instance .

AEM 6.5.6

In author, Below Query gives me result through Query Builder tool but in Publish, It returns nothing. Not only this , all other queries also do not return any result.

We have 3 publish instances and getting same problem in all three.

NOTE: All the pages are already present in Publish.

Sample Query:

type=cq:Page
path=/content/lavazza-athena/us

Regards,

AP

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi All,

Thank you for your reply.

We introduced a new site recently and this site path was not present in existing custom Lucene index. After including the new site Path, All works fine now .

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi @arvind  - Are you getting any errors in the logs? also try to execute the sample query on Explain query tool.

Just check below link, it may be related to indexing as well.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/query-builder-does-not-wor...

Thanks,

Community Advisor

Hi @arvind -

This looks to me like an indexing issue in your publish instances.

Navigate to /system/console/status-oak-index-stats in your publish instance and check the status of indexes and/or check when the last indexing has happened.

If you observe that the last indexed timestamp is pretty old, then it is a problem with your instance and work with Adobe CSE to have it fixed.

Thanks,

Fani

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi All,

Thank you for your reply.

We introduced a new site recently and this site path was not present in existing custom Lucene index. After including the new site Path, All works fine now .

Thanks.