Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

Package Manager

Level 2

"org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.packaging.PackageException: javax.jcr.AccessDeniedException: Access denied."

I'm receiving this error, it install packages; provide permissions according to the manual "work with packages"

To grant users the right to create, modify, upload, and install packages, you must give them the appropriate permissions at the following locations:

• /etc/packages (full rights excluding delete)
  • the node that contains the package content (/content/myProyect and /apps/myProyect)
4 Replies

Level 7

Hi,

Did it solved your query ?

Thanks

Tuhin

Level 2

Hi Tuhin

Thanks, but my question is because I must provide permissions for the user to install packages and access the web console to work with bundles

Level 7
        In that case log in as admin user or ask the infra team for administrator permissions. If the instance is managed by you guys, then log in as admin, go to useradmin and add the users to the administrator group and try. P.S : before giving write permission to the users make sure they are well versed with CQ as well as the project so they Dont delete anything by mistake. Thanks Tuhin

Level 2

Hi Tuhin

It is a unique functionality for administrators