Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LucenePropertyIndex This index is deprecated

Level 5

Hello Community,

We are seeing lot of warning in our publish instance (only) because of which CPU usage is going high.

30.07.2021 12:07:12.078 *WARN* org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LucenePropertyIndex This index is deprecated: /oak:index/lucene; it is used for query Filter(query=select [jcr:path], [jcr:score], * from [nt:base] as a where contains(*, '"/content/xyz"') /* xpath: //*[jcr:contains(., '"/content/dam/abc"')] */ fullText="/content/dam/abc", path=*). Please change the query or the index definitions.

Looking at https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/using-referencesearch-outp... I appreciate if someone can confirm, this issue still exists in the product or resolved ? If resolved, we have SP 6.5.9 installed already. 

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Thanks @Jörg_Hoh for the response.

For the visitors (having same problem), My code is calling tagManager.findTagsByTitle() and tagManager.findTagsByTitle() which triggers a query and I was having this issue.

Solution which fixed the issue is adding below indexes

/oak:index/cqTagLucene/indexRules/cq:Tag/properties/jcrTitle-en

/oak:index/cqTagLucene/indexRules/cq:Tag/properties/jcrTitle-fr

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

It falls back to the "default" index (/oak:index/lucene), which is deprecated (but not removed), one of the reasons being that it is typically quite large.

I would not attribute the high load directly to it, this typically has other factors (e.g. because you do this query in the context of rendering a page). 

if you see this message only on publish, check if the author has additional indexes which you don't have on publish. 

(A side note: This query is quite silly, because it says: Give me everything below /content/dam/abc, and you can achieve that much easier with a tree traversal.)

Correct answer by
Level 5

Thanks @Jörg_Hoh for the response.

For the visitors (having same problem), My code is calling tagManager.findTagsByTitle() and tagManager.findTagsByTitle() which triggers a query and I was having this issue.

Solution which fixed the issue is adding below indexes

/oak:index/cqTagLucene/indexRules/cq:Tag/properties/jcrTitle-en

/oak:index/cqTagLucene/indexRules/cq:Tag/properties/jcrTitle-fr

Level 2

Hi, 

I am also facing same issue, can you tell me where need to add those two indexes and how to do that. Thanks.

Regards,

Sridhar

Level 1

I'm currently encountering same issue when testing searches on publisher using search.html?q=%26