Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LucenePropertyIndex This index is deprecated

Level 5

Hello Community,

We are seeing lot of warning in our publish instance (only) because of which CPU usage is going high.

30.07.2021 12:07:12.078 *WARN* org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LucenePropertyIndex This index is deprecated: /oak:index/lucene; it is used for query Filter(query=select [jcr:path], [jcr:score], * from [nt:base] as a where contains(*, '"/content/xyz"') /* xpath: //*[jcr:contains(., '"/content/dam/abc"')] */ fullText="/content/dam/abc", path=*). Please change the query or the index definitions.

Looking at https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/using-referencesearch-outp... I appreciate if someone can confirm, this issue still exists in the product or resolved ? If resolved, we have SP 6.5.9 installed already. 

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Thanks @Jörg_Hoh for the response.

For the visitors (having same problem), My code is calling tagManager.findTagsByTitle() and tagManager.findTagsByTitle() which triggers a query and I was having this issue.

Solution which fixed the issue is adding below indexes

/oak:index/cqTagLucene/indexRules/cq:Tag/properties/jcrTitle-en

/oak:index/cqTagLucene/indexRules/cq:Tag/properties/jcrTitle-fr

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

It falls back to the "default" index (/oak:index/lucene), which is deprecated (but not removed), one of the reasons being that it is typically quite large.

I would not attribute the high load directly to it, this typically has other factors (e.g. because you do this query in the context of rendering a page). 

if you see this message only on publish, check if the author has additional indexes which you don't have on publish. 

(A side note: This query is quite silly, because it says: Give me everything below /content/dam/abc, and you can achieve that much easier with a tree traversal.)

Correct answer by
Level 5

Thanks @Jörg_Hoh for the response.

For the visitors (having same problem), My code is calling tagManager.findTagsByTitle() and tagManager.findTagsByTitle() which triggers a query and I was having this issue.

Solution which fixed the issue is adding below indexes

/oak:index/cqTagLucene/indexRules/cq:Tag/properties/jcrTitle-en

/oak:index/cqTagLucene/indexRules/cq:Tag/properties/jcrTitle-fr

Level 2

Hi, 

I am also facing same issue, can you tell me where need to add those two indexes and how to do that. Thanks.

Regards,

Sridhar

Level 7

Hi. can you explain how you added the above indexes?

Level 1

I'm currently encountering same issue when testing searches on publisher using search.html?q=%26