Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

OOTB Workflow Documentation

Level 2

Hi,

I have been trying to use OOTB workflow process 'Dynamic Media Batch Upload', but not sure what does this workflow process step do?
Is there any docs available for all OOTB workflow process step? If yes please do help here.

Thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Abhijeet_Kumar 

Its a step where you can configure batch size and internally adobe handles the ingestion of these assets to dynamic media in batches as per the number specified here. This will be useful in case where you are trying to sync a folder whole of assets or while selecting multiple assets. 

On the internal working you can refer to the core file : 

com.day.cq.dam.scene7.impl.process.Scene7BatchUploadProcess

You can find this as part of the scene7 OOTB jar .

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Abhijeet_Kumar 
There are not any documentation that list all the OOTB process, you have to check the code by yourself,

there is a reference doc which covers few : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/content/implementing/developing/extend... 

Arun Patidar

Level 5

Hi @Abhijeet_Kumar ,

Maybe check out https://justabhishek-1310.medium.com/how-to-trigger-workflow-on-assets-after-batch-dynamic-media-upl... post. Its more of an overview of what the batch upload process does but you can check the API too.

Level 2

Hi @anupampat ,

We tried this approach, but the problem with above approach is that it doesn't work on AEMaacs. We get error "Please try another process configuration".

If there is any way to upload and publish asset to DM through API or workflow in AEMaacs. Please do help me.

Thanks.

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Abhijeet_Kumar 

Its a step where you can configure batch size and internally adobe handles the ingestion of these assets to dynamic media in batches as per the number specified here. This will be useful in case where you are trying to sync a folder whole of assets or while selecting multiple assets. 

On the internal working you can refer to the core file : 

com.day.cq.dam.scene7.impl.process.Scene7BatchUploadProcess

You can find this as part of the scene7 OOTB jar .

Level 2

Hi @sherinregi ,

I  tried with scene7batchupload, but the problem with above approach is that it doesn't work on AEMaacs. We get error "Please try another process configuration".