Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workflow migration from AMS to Cloud - Workflow Process Step Implementation Not Found - Bundle & Component Active

Level 3

Hi All,

I am getting the below error when trying to migrate a workflow from AMS to Cloud - 

Process implementation not found

14.08.2024 03:49:32.253 *ERROR* [JobHandler: /var/workflow/instances/server0/2024-08-14/csv-keycode-data-process-project_1:/content/dam/keycodeExcel.csv] com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.JobHandler Error executing workflow step
com.adobe.granite.workflow.WorkflowException: Process implementation not found: com.project.aem.projectName.core.workflows.ImportCsvKeycodeDataWorkflowProcess
at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:207) [com.adobe.granite.workflow.core:2.1.118]

The process step is seen at /system/console/bundles with a dedicated Service ID mapped to the Component ID

The Component ID is active and has no dependency issues.

Hence, both bundle and component are active.

I tried the fix at Solved: Workflow process implementation not found - Adobe Experience League Community - 379963

but it didn't work.

Any help?

Thanks,

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi @PraveenKumarG ,

I know you have mentioned it but can you double check if your OSGI Component has started correctly?  It could be that you have a dependency that cannot be found, checking the components view is the best place to start.

http://localhost:4502/system/console/components

Also, please try to upgrade older dependencies in your pom with latest version, most of the dependencies issue can be resolved through it.
Along with all other dependencies update your mvn-scr-plugin with latest one

<plugin>

<groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>

<artifactId>maven-scr-plugin</artifactId>

<version>1.16.0</version>

</plugin>

-Tarun