Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Reject Content APproval workflow

Level 6

Hi All,

I created a content approval workflow added participant step and user, when I logged in with assigned user I'm able to see only complete, StepBack, Delegate options for the workflow but not reject how to reject a workflow.

If I want to users to approve the workflow only after two users approved the workflow then it should go to next step how to achieve this.We should implement Participant step?

Thanks,

Keerthi K.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Keerthi0555 

Step Back is kind-of Reject, which means you are sending the workflow back by one Step.

However, if you want to make it more explicit

• Create an OR split after Participant Step
  • Add No operation step on each Branch and name them as:
    • Approve on one Branch
    • Reject on another Branch
  • Once the user selects Approve or Reject, you can proceed the workflow accordingly.
  • In case of a Reject, you can use a GoTo Step to move the workflow to the desired step.

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Keerthi0555 

Step Back is kind-of Reject, which means you are sending the workflow back by one Step.

However, if you want to make it more explicit

• Create an OR split after Participant Step
  • Add No operation step on each Branch and name them as:
    • Approve on one Branch
    • Reject on another Branch
  • Once the user selects Approve or Reject, you can proceed the workflow accordingly.
  • In case of a Reject, you can use a GoTo Step to move the workflow to the desired step.

Aanchal Sikka

Administrator

@Keerthi0555 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni