Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

OakConstraint0001, Errors installing cq-dialog-conversion-content-1.0.0.zip

Level 4

"org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.packaging.PackageException: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: OakConstraint0001: /apps/cq/core/content/nav/tools[[nt:folder]]: No matching definition found for child node operations with effective type [nt:unstructured, rep:AccessControllable]"

I'm getting the error above when installing cq-dialog-conversion-content-1.0.0.zip package. I'm running AEM6 SP2 with ACS Commons 1.9.2. I mention ACS because I see a possibly related posting on acs github, I'd like to try out the conversion tool, so any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Chris

The problem is actually the ACS Commons package, which installs the /apps/cq/core/content/nav/tools with the wrong node type (nt:folder, correct would be nt:unstructured). I have created an issue and a pull request on https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons.

What you can do to fix the setup manually is to recreate /apps/cq/core/content/nav/tools in CRXDE with the correct node type, i.e. nt:unstructured. Make sure you copy back the original child nodes to the newly created "tools" node. After that, the dialog conversion package should install correctly.

HTH 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Chris

The problem is actually the ACS Commons package, which installs the /apps/cq/core/content/nav/tools with the wrong node type (nt:folder, correct would be nt:unstructured). I have created an issue and a pull request on https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons.

What you can do to fix the setup manually is to recreate /apps/cq/core/content/nav/tools in CRXDE with the correct node type, i.e. nt:unstructured. Make sure you copy back the original child nodes to the newly created "tools" node. After that, the dialog conversion package should install correctly.

HTH 

Level 1
I tried damien_obrist solution of "Manually recreating /apps/cq/core/content/nav/tools in CRXDE with the correct node type, i.e. nt:unstructured and copying back the original child nodes to the newly created "tools" node", but it dint work for me. I was still getting the same ConstraintViolationException. As a workaround, I created a fresh AEM instance (new AEM instance did not have /apps/cq/core/content/nav structure) and installed the cq-dialog-conversion-content-1.0.0.zip package successfully, and later exported the dialogs to be converted in this fresh AEM instance.