Expand my Community achievements bar.

Not able to see audiences/segments in targeting mode

Level 2

I am trying to achieve personalisation in my site based on gender. I have created two segments targeting male and female.Then I targeted component. Now when I try to add different experiences, I clicked on "Add experience targeting". I am not able to see audiences. Please look below snapshot. But when I try to achieve same in we-retail site, I am able to see those segments. Did I miss any configuration? Appreciate your help in advance.

3 Replies

Level 5

Hello Vinay,

You're likely missing the required libraries on your site. You need to add the inclusions to heap.jsp and body.jsp as mentioned in https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-2/sites/developing/using/target.html

Developing for Targeted Content

Can you please confirm if you're done this?

Best Regards,

Aneet

Level 2

aneeta45259594

I am using AEM 6.4. I already had <sly data-sly-resource="${'contexthub' @ resourceType='granite/contexthub/components/contexthub'}"/> included in my <head> tag.Now I added <cq:include script="/libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/servicelibs/servicelibs.jsp"/>, but still no luck.

Level 5

Hello Vinay,

Thanks for confirming. Can you add the original snapshot referred to in the your original post? Can you also check for any errors in the browser console?