Expand my Community achievements bar.

[New] Welcome to AEM Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Administrator

Hello everyone,

Hola, Welkom, Привет, Salut, Vítejte, Gruß, 환영합니다, Willkommen, Hoi, नमस्ते, Nazdar, Bienvenue, Witamy, ハワイ, Hej, Živjo, 拝啓, Velkommen, Cześć, Oi, 您好, Saudações, ようこそ, Salve, مرحبا, Benvenuto, Pozdrav, Hoşgeldiniz, Gegroet, Salutacions, Benvingut, הי, Saludos, Hei, Bemvindo, Hälsningar, Приветствую, Hi,  Välkommen, Saluto, अभिवादन, Dobrodošli, Tervetuloa, Pozdrowienia, Salutation, ברכות...

We are happy to have you on the AEM Community and here, in our community, we believe it's important to create a space for you all to share a little more about who you are and all the cool things you are up to!

So, let me first start by introducing myself -

I, Kautuk, am working as a Community Manager for AEM and I have been with Adobe for almost 10 years now. I started my career at Adobe as a Software Engineer. Apart from being a Community Manager, I am also a sports enthusiast and love to play tennis. My other interests include cooking and trying new cuisines. So, if you have any great recipes feel free to share! Looking forward to knowing you here, on the community!

Thanks and Regards
Kautuk Sahni

*THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SUPPORT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK A QUESTION HERE. THIS IS FOR INTRODUCING YOURSELF ONLY.

Kautuk Sahni
288 Replies

Level 3

Hi,

This is Venkat Janapati and I started my career as java devloper/lead and moved to AEM development 3 years ago. Currently working for Dun &Bradstreet on their marketing platform.

I love playing sports and reading/teaching gita in the weekends.

Venkat

Level 1

Hello,

My name is Harish Rana. I am really beginner to aem development . In the past I have been mobile developer which includes working on android and react native. I have some experience with  web development using react js.

Regards

Harish Rana

Community Advisor

Hello all,

This is Viji. Have 5+ years of experience with AEM. Recently started writing blogs on topics related to AEM.

Other than this, interested in cooking and dance.

Glad to be part of AEM community.

Level 2

My Name is Sunil. I am platform engineer supporting various middleware and opensource technologies. Adobe AEM was something I picked up by accident and the journey has just begun and has been pretty exciting so far. Here to learn from all you guys and possible share as well. An avid reader, a photography enthusiast, loves sports and music..

Level 1

Hey, my name is Peter Osborne and I work for a company called CBT Nuggets.  We are at the beginning stages of implementing AEM so thank you to everyone who has posted on these forums. Lots of great info here!  I am a ways from being able to contribute, but appreciate all the expertise here.

Level 2

Hi All,

I am Leena Jain working in Wipro, Bangalore, India. I have been working on Adobe Livecycle ES and AEM Forms and now exploring AEM full stack.I have around 11.5 years experience.

Thanks

Leena Jain

Level 4

Hi,

I, Rima Mittal, have been working in the technology domain as a Backend Developer for over 6 years now. I have been working on AEM since 4.5 years now.

I find Adobe forums really helpful and I think all the community members are doing a great job. Its overwhelming to see how everyone is working together and helping each other.

Cheers!

Level 1

Hey, all: I’m a DAM who is looking to learn more about AEM development and any improvements and/or changes.   Greetings.

Level 2

Hi, my name is Phil Gleghorn and I am a technology architect at Virtusa in the UK. I've been working with AEM for 2 years with a particular interest in devops and migrations. Prior to this I was involved for a long time with Oracle WebCenter Sites (was Fatwire/OpenMarket ContentServer) and lots of related web technology, since around 2001.

Phil

Community Advisor

Hello Everyone,

I am Arun Patidar, working as an AEM Developer. I've spent more than a year with AEM. I have more than 6 years' of experience in CMS, Java and Other Web Technologies.

I love playing cricket & table tennis, I like travelling.

See you around!

Regards

Arun Patidar

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Hello everyone ,

My name is Vikash kumar. I am having experience of 7 years in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). I started my career in AEM , i worked in version Day CQ 4.0 , 5.4, Adobe 5.6, 6.0, 6.1,6.2,6.3. I have experience in AEM application development ,support,third party tool integration, setup devops activity, AEM infrastructure setup in windows server and cloud. Also, having experience in Adobe Analytics ,Adobe DTM , Adobe Target.

I prefer to dedicate my spare time to my family and other social activities.

Best Regards,

Vikash Kumar

Level 1

Hello People,

I am Akash Jaisawal, I am a senior consultant with Capgemini Technology. This week from Monday i have started working on AEM and seriously i have no idea how to proceed with it. I have joined this community so that i can get help on my queries and doubts.

Level 1

Hello all,
My name is Anabel, and I am an AEM admin in Bellevue, WA. I have 4 years experience authoring.   I am looking forward to expanding my skill set with 6.3 and beyond.

Cheers!

Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I am Anvesh, I have 3 years of experience in Java, CMS and AEM Development, I am looking forward building a great network and connections through this forum, I love travelling, running , playing volleyball, Badminton and cricket.Looking forward.

Level 3

Hi Community Members,

I am Radhika, I am working as a Senior AEM Developer with Sapient Razorfish and having experience in CMS systems like AEM, Oracle UCM and Jahia.

Glad to be a part of this community

Regards,

Radhika

Level 1

Hello my name is Luis Moreno

I'm new to AEM technologiess, I had the change to learn a few things back in the Sumit of this year (2018) in vegas but found out that there is a massive ammount of information tricks and possibilities to combine AEM with custom needs.

I'm a CMS developer with 6 years of  experience working with CMS as TeamSite, Drupal, Wordpress, Umbraco, and DAMS as MediaBin.

I have been checking for a few days the forums for a few questions I have and might be creating new posts with this questions. Once I get more experience I will start sugesting answers, but until then.... I'm very eager to begin and see you at the forums!

Former Community Member

Hello everyone

my name is Yan and I am a solutions architect from France, starting with AEM as we are considering proposing it to our clients,I hope we can help each other to learn and grow.

Thanks and regards

Level 3

Hello All,

I am Prabhat Jain ,working as Senior Aem Developer in e-zest Solutions.Previously I worked with Tata Consultancy Services Pune as an AEM Developer .I am having total 4.6 years of experience in AEM. I am excited to share my knowledge and also learn from others as well.I love listening songs,cooking,watching youtube.

Thanks,

Prabhat

Level 1

Hi All,

I am Pratyuish having more then 9 years of experience in Software industry. Worked for various clients and technology. Interested to learn AEM. Currently supporting AEM based application and want to know more about AEM.

My hobbies are ready stories book, roaming in the night and in pass time listening music and watching movies.

Thanks,

Pratyuish.

Level 2

Hello, I joined this group to learn about modifying existing XFA PDFs. As Adobe Lifecycle Designer is no longer supported, I'm interested in learning about the tools used to update existing XFA PDFs. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be a great help! Thanks in advance.

Level 1

Hello -

This is Vydesh - I am a Business Analyst working on adobe implementation and maintenance. Hope to find help and contribute in this platform.

Thanks!