Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

[New] Welcome to AEM Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Administrator

3/6/17

Hello everyone,

Hola, Welkom, Привет, Salut, Vítejte, Gruß, 환영합니다, Willkommen, Hoi, नमस्ते, Nazdar, Bienvenue, Witamy, ハワイ, Hej, Živjo, 拝啓, Velkommen, Cześć, Oi, 您好, Saudações, ようこそ, Salve, مرحبا, Benvenuto, Pozdrav, Hoşgeldiniz, Gegroet, Salutacions, Benvingut, הי, Saludos, Hei, Bemvindo, Hälsningar, Приветствую, Hi,  Välkommen, Saluto, अभिवादन, Dobrodošli, Tervetuloa, Pozdrowienia, Salutation, ברכות...

We are happy to have you on the AEM Community and here, in our community, we believe it's important to create a space for you all to share a little more about who you are and all the cool things you are up to!

So, let me first start by introducing myself -

I, Kautuk, am working as a Community Manager for AEM and I have been with Adobe for almost 10 years now. I started my career at Adobe as a Software Engineer. Apart from being a Community Manager, I am also a sports enthusiast and love to play tennis. My other interests include cooking and trying new cuisines. So, if you have any great recipes feel free to share! Looking forward to knowing you here, on the community!

Thanks and Regards
Kautuk Sahni

*THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SUPPORT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK A QUESTION HERE. THIS IS FOR INTRODUCING YOURSELF ONLY.

284 Comments

Level 4

7/13/17

Hello everyone, my name Diego Fontan;

I am a Technical Director & Adobe Practice Lead at Globant with more than 15 years of experience with multiple certification in AEM, JAVA, SOA, SCRUM, among others. I am also being involved into  research, writing, reviewing and publication of projects such as: IBM Red Paper - Business Process Management - Enabled by SOA.

Level 1

8/1/17

Hello everyone,

My name is Bart Van den Bossche. I'm a Business Analyst at Deloitte Digital in Belgium and recently got involved in starting up our Adobe service offering.

I'm currently working on connected experiences with a main focus on Digital Signage projects.

I'm new to the community and looking forward to get involved.

In my personal live I love to play tennis and to read.

Thank you,

Bart

Level 1

8/23/17

Hello Techies

I am Lalitha ,I have been working as QA for last 6 years with various companies. I am Software Tester and working on AEM for last 2 years .I love cycling and Sports.I do play Badminton,Chess and enjoy travelling.Anyone explored new holiday destinations,let me know !!

Level 2

8/24/17

Hi All,

I am Kashyap Poodipeddi , working as AEM Developer in Rockware GmbH in Munich ,Germany. I have been working in AEM since 4+ years. My hobbies are quizzing , singing and travelling. Keep the good community work going.

Thanks,

Kashyap

Level 1

8/31/17

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sudhir Jha, working as Senior project manager in HCL Technologies, Noida. I'm technology agnostic and love walking, cooking, making friends and taking challenge in every sphere of life.

Looking forward to get involved with AEM community.

Cheers,

Sudhir Jha

Level 2

9/12/17

Hello Community,

I am Nikesh Shindhe, Junior AEM Consultant! currently Working at ArgilDX Noida, previously known as Accunity Software, i have worked on AEM 6.1,6.2. i have sound knowledge in AEM development and java programming.

Level 4

9/14/17

Hi All,

This is Adil. Project Manager for AEM and Adobe campaign developement teams.

I have major experience as java solution architect. Now starting up my journey with adobe products.

Adil

Level 1

9/14/17

Hello AEM Community,

I am Sean Scheufler I work with MediaLocate, a professional Language translation company. We have developed an AEM Connector to help our clients with AEM streamline and a automate their translation projects.

Looking forward to continuous learning in this group!

Thanks,

Level 1

9/19/17

Hi,

My name is Aga (from Agnes)

One of my client is wondering about using AEM, so first I need to know it by myself.

That is why I acctivated my account

Hope to have any info I need, and learn as much as possible, that I will be able to introduse this magic tool to my client, and teach him how to work in it

Level 1

9/30/17

Hi, I am Michelle LaPointe, and I'm President/Creative Director of a Southern California ad agency. I like great creative work and ingenuity, photography vacations, cooking & entertaining, reading great writing, and my family and friends. My dream for the future is to have a house without a single plumbing problem.

Level 2

9/30/17

Hello Everyone, I am Pratik Trivedi based in Vancouver, Canada and working as an AEM and User Interface Consultant  for CGI, Canada. My current project involves AEM 5.6.1 implementation with an upgrade planned to AEM 6.3.

I have around 10 years of experience in Web Technologies and have experience on working with Backend (.net and Java with databases) and developing large scale CMS on my previous roles.

Apart from web, I live a pretty much simple life involving hikes, trips and going around in Beautiful British Columbia!

Other interests are Cars, Gadgets and current affairs.

Level 1

10/2/17

Hi, everyone! My name is Jessie Flori and I'm working with AEM as a Content Author, for a studio in Los Angeles, California.

I have 10+ years experience in Photoshop, experience in Illustrator, InDesign, Scene7, and am excited to learn this new platform!

Best,

Jessie Flori

www.jessieflori.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jflori/

@jessieflori

Level 1

10/10/17

Hi Everyone,

Brand new to the community here, but glad to be apart of it!

Level 1

10/17/17

Hi everyone,

My name is Lukas. Based in UK, just outside London. I have over 10 years of professional experience in web/app solutions, currently working as a Lead Developer. I'm working with AEM for big global MedTech client.

Level 3

10/22/17

Hi folks!

I am Giancarlo and a longtime CQ/AEM architect and platform engineer. 17 years ago I made my first experience with CQ as a Day Software Engineer. Today I still lead large scale projects as architect and strategist.

I just launched JECIS, a full-fledged E-Commerce framework based on the JCR content repository. JECIS is content-centric and extends the JCR content repository. It's finally reality that you can use AEM to build native, commerce-driven experiences without requiring any integrations to third party E-Commerce solutions.

I joined the forum with what I thought was a Touch UI CSS bug. I was so impressed by the fast response and the collaborative solution finding that I decided to assist the community in answering questions or bringing up useful topics I see in my daily project work.

Level 1

10/26/17

Hello!

I am Paul John Domingo, Java and Certified AEM Developer from Philippines. Glad to be part of the community!

Cheers,

Community Advisor

10/30/17

@Giancarlo (Sapient) It is our privilege to have you in the forum. Your experience will help a lot of us here in the community. Looking forward

Level 1

10/30/17

Hi!

My name is Karol Lewandowski and I'm AEM developer with about 18 months experience. For living I work on CMS (AEM 6.1) for the biggest European airlines company, but in my spare time I try to make our lives easier by developing AEM IntelliJ Plugin (https://github.com/karollewandowski/aem-intellij-plugin).

Cheers from Poland :-)

Level 2

10/31/17

Hi, My name is Naveen. I have been working with AEM since 2013 and I started my career in Cognizant since 2010 and now working for Delta Airlines as a Contractor. I have my own blog in which I wrote technical articles related to AEM. Think and Code.. My hobbies are playing Cricket and watching all type of movies

Level 1

11/22/17

Hi all,

I am Ashok a Senior Developer with responsible for the architecture and development of our Adobe Experience Manager platform. I have been working with CQ/AEM for 6 years.

Best regards

Ashok

Level 3

12/1/17

Hi there, my name is Jake Garelick and I do consulting with a company called Infield Digital in San Francisco. I've been working with AEM on and off for the past year and a half and recently got my AEM 6 Developer Certification. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Level 2

12/11/17

Hi Everyone,

I am Nitin Kumar working in Sapient Razorfish as senior AEM developer.

I started working with CQ 5.6, now working on AEM 6.2.

I like to travel and playing football, chess.

Level 2

12/13/17

Hi I'm new here so I hope I can help and receive help from all of you guys.

Level 1

12/13/17

Hello,

I'm Stacey.  I'm trying to research what AEM is all about after being trained in Adobe DPS a few years ago.  I'm also interested in networking with developers to help me basically train my manager in the steps necessary in creating a B2B website.  Thanks for having me.

Level 2

12/27/17

Hello,

My name is Adarsh and I work as a AEM developer at Infosys.  I have over 2 year of experience in AEM and 3 years of experience in web technologies. 

Excited to be apart of Adobe Community.

Thanks & Regards

Adarsh

Level 2

12/29/17

Hello,

My name is Neilbert Milar, I am a Junior Web Developer at Xurpas Enterprise here in philippines. I am only less than a year of experience of AEM and 2 years experience in web development, i wish to be an AEM architect someday and to be one of the success of this great product in the future. My dream is to help the world to become a better place.

I love challenges, it makes me happy. Studying is also a habit of mine, i love to question many things

Thanks for having me here

Hi Everybody,

My name is BHavani Prasad. I am a freelance AEM consultant and have worked with multiple clients over the last 5 years.

Regards,

Bhavani

Level 2

1/16/18

Hi everyone, nice meeting you all. This is Andrea and I am new to AEM Forms. I would be working on its implementation, workflow, and APIs. Appreciate any advice on the learning path and recommendations on training materials as I aim at mastering it asap.

1/29/18

Hello all, my name is Sébastien and I work for the province of East-Flanders (Belgium). Two weeks a go we released our new corporate website (https://oost-vlaanderen.be), made with AEM. I started using AEM back in July 2017 with support of a consultant. Learned a lot on a short time, but still trying to append my AEM skills where possible.

Level 2

2/12/18

Hello,

My name is Damien Lepérou, I'm a AEM developer/architect for 5 years now and come from Java world. Always looking at solution on forum but I never took time to introducing myself. I'm fixing that.

As for my personal life, I'm a french guy who immigrate in Canada. I'm always curious to do things myself, built my house, maintain car, motor bike, and I'm a kind of old scool guy since I don't have facebook, twiter, ... (only link for work).

Regards,

6_3
Level 1

2/15/18

Hello

My name is Raj. I am an AEM Architect with total 12+ years of experience in IT industry. From Last 6 + years I have been working on Adobe CQ/AEM technology.

Thanks,

Raj

Level 3

2/20/18

HI,

this is Julio Tobar, AEM Senior Consultant with 7+ years experience with AEM and more than 14 years in IT. I'm happy to be here and be able to assist others.

Community Advisor

2/20/18

Hi Community Members,

I am Ravi, I am working as a Senior AEM Developer with Sony playstation having experience in AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Search and Promote, communities, Target and many more.

I have total 9+ years of experience in that 5+ years in AEM.

Regards,

Ravi

Level 2

2/21/18

Hi, I am Helen , new for the community. I am seeking for help for form designing XML\JavaScript debug skills.

Level 1

3/5/18

Hi!

I'm Marie and I work with digital transformation, both on the business side and just recently started on the technical side as a junior front end developer. I am currently trying to learn AEM.

Level 3

3/27/18

Hi,

This is Venkat Janapati and I started my career as java devloper/lead and moved to AEM development 3 years ago. Currently working for Dun &Bradstreet on their marketing platform.

I love playing sports and reading/teaching gita in the weekends.

Venkat

Level 1

3/27/18

Hello,

My name is Harish Rana. I am really beginner to aem development . In the past I have been mobile developer which includes working on android and react native. I have some experience with  web development using react js.

Regards

Harish Rana

Community Advisor

3/28/18

Hello all,

This is Viji. Have 5+ years of experience with AEM. Recently started writing blogs on topics related to AEM.

Other than this, interested in cooking and dance.

Glad to be part of AEM community.

Level 2

3/28/18

My Name is Sunil. I am platform engineer supporting various middleware and opensource technologies. Adobe AEM was something I picked up by accident and the journey has just begun and has been pretty exciting so far. Here to learn from all you guys and possible share as well. An avid reader, a photography enthusiast, loves sports and music..

Level 1

4/3/18

Hey, my name is Peter Osborne and I work for a company called CBT Nuggets.  We are at the beginning stages of implementing AEM so thank you to everyone who has posted on these forums. Lots of great info here!  I am a ways from being able to contribute, but appreciate all the expertise here.

Level 1

5/9/18

Hi All,

I am Leena Jain working in Wipro, Bangalore, India. I have been working on Adobe Livecycle ES and AEM Forms and now exploring AEM full stack.I have around 11.5 years experience.

Thanks

Leena Jain

Level 4

5/15/18

Hi,

I, Rima Mittal, have been working in the technology domain as a Backend Developer for over 6 years now. I have been working on AEM since 4.5 years now.

I find Adobe forums really helpful and I think all the community members are doing a great job. Its overwhelming to see how everyone is working together and helping each other.

Cheers!

Level 1

5/22/18

Hey, all: I’m a DAM who is looking to learn more about AEM development and any improvements and/or changes.   Greetings.

Level 2

5/31/18

Hi, my name is Phil Gleghorn and I am a technology architect at Virtusa in the UK. I've been working with AEM for 2 years with a particular interest in devops and migrations. Prior to this I was involved for a long time with Oracle WebCenter Sites (was Fatwire/OpenMarket ContentServer) and lots of related web technology, since around 2001.

Phil

Community Advisor

6/3/18

Hello Everyone,

I am Arun Patidar, working as an AEM Developer. I've spent more than a year with AEM. I have more than 6 years' of experience in CMS, Java and Other Web Technologies.

I love playing cricket & table tennis, I like travelling.

See you around!

Regards

Arun Patidar

Level 1

6/5/18

Hello everyone ,

My name is Vikash kumar. I am having experience of 7 years in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). I started my career in AEM , i worked in version Day CQ 4.0 , 5.4, Adobe 5.6, 6.0, 6.1,6.2,6.3. I have experience in AEM application development ,support,third party tool integration, setup devops activity, AEM infrastructure setup in windows server and cloud. Also, having experience in Adobe Analytics ,Adobe DTM , Adobe Target.

I prefer to dedicate my spare time to my family and other social activities.

Best Regards,

Vikash Kumar

Level 1

6/13/18

Hello People,

I am Akash Jaisawal, I am a senior consultant with Capgemini Technology. This week from Monday i have started working on AEM and seriously i have no idea how to proceed with it. I have joined this community so that i can get help on my queries and doubts.

Level 1

6/20/18

Hello all,
My name is Anabel, and I am an AEM admin in Bellevue, WA. I have 4 years experience authoring.   I am looking forward to expanding my skill set with 6.3 and beyond.

Cheers!

Level 1

7/7/18

Hello Everyone,

I am Anvesh, I have 3 years of experience in Java, CMS and AEM Development, I am looking forward building a great network and connections through this forum, I love travelling, running , playing volleyball, Badminton and cricket.Looking forward.

Level 3

7/11/18

Hi Community Members,

I am Radhika, I am working as a Senior AEM Developer with Sapient Razorfish and having experience in CMS systems like AEM, Oracle UCM and Jahia.

Glad to be a part of this community

Regards,

Radhika