Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

[New] Welcome to AEM Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Administrator

Hello everyone,

Hola, Welkom, Привет, Salut, Vítejte, Gruß, 환영합니다, Willkommen, Hoi, नमस्ते, Nazdar, Bienvenue, Witamy, ハワイ, Hej, Živjo, 拝啓, Velkommen, Cześć, Oi, 您好, Saudações, ようこそ, Salve, مرحبا, Benvenuto, Pozdrav, Hoşgeldiniz, Gegroet, Salutacions, Benvingut, הי, Saludos, Hei, Bemvindo, Hälsningar, Приветствую, Hi,  Välkommen, Saluto, अभिवादन, Dobrodošli, Tervetuloa, Pozdrowienia, Salutation, ברכות...

We are happy to have you on the AEM Community and here, in our community, we believe it's important to create a space for you all to share a little more about who you are and all the cool things you are up to!

So, let me first start by introducing myself -

I, Kautuk, am working as a Community Manager for AEM and I have been with Adobe for almost 10 years now. I started my career at Adobe as a Software Engineer. Apart from being a Community Manager, I am also a sports enthusiast and love to play tennis. My other interests include cooking and trying new cuisines. So, if you have any great recipes feel free to share! Looking forward to knowing you here, on the community!

Thanks and Regards
Kautuk Sahni

*THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SUPPORT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK A QUESTION HERE. THIS IS FOR INTRODUCING YOURSELF ONLY.

Kautuk Sahni
288 Replies

Level 2

Hi All,

Am Raj, working as a AEM Developer at Nextrow, having 4 Years of Experience in IT,

i love to explore new Technologies, Be good live good.

My Interests are cooking and playing games,

Thanks

Raj

Level 4

Hi,

I am Gowtham, I am currently working as a AEM 6.3 Developer. I started my career as a Java Developer and now working as a AEM Developer from the past 2 years.

Glad to be part of the community!

Regards,

Gowtham

Level 3

Hello All,

My name is Krassimir Boyanov. I have been working with CQ/AEM for the last 4+ years. Before AEM, it was Java back-end programming for various companies. I am currently involved in developing back-end solutions for AEM in US. I am also keen to expand my knowledge in other areas of the Web Development!

I am looking forward to meet as many developers here and learn from their experience and contribute as well!

Employee

Hi Everyone,

This is Umal and I am working on AEM administration for past 5 years. I am interested in the administration part of AEM and managing the large scale application.

Regards

Umal

Employee

Hi Everyone,

I am Abul Qasim (based at Bangalore), Adobe consultant since 2013. Experience in AEM/CQ for the past 6 years.

Happy to help/support.

Community Advisor

Hello All,

I am Singaiah. I am lead AEM developer working in the bay area. I started my career as a Java developer and I have been working in CQ/AEM from past 4 years. I am always interested to learn new technologies. I like to play and watch cricket spend time with my family & friends.

Thanks.

Level 4

Hi Everyone,

My name is Vasim Akram Shaik. I am working as AEM Developer in TechAspect Solutions Pvt. Ltd. I have around 4 years of experience in AEM development.

Regards,

Vasim

Level 1

Hi there

My name is Albin. I am working on AEM for past 4 years. I write technical articles on www.albinsblog.com.

Regards

Albin I

Level 4

Hello everyone, my name Diego Fontan;

I am a Technical Director & Adobe Practice Lead at Globant with more than 15 years of experience with multiple certification in AEM, JAVA, SOA, SCRUM, among others. I am also being involved into  research, writing, reviewing and publication of projects such as: IBM Red Paper - Business Process Management - Enabled by SOA.

Level 1

Hello everyone,

My name is Bart Van den Bossche. I'm a Business Analyst at Deloitte Digital in Belgium and recently got involved in starting up our Adobe service offering.

I'm currently working on connected experiences with a main focus on Digital Signage projects.

I'm new to the community and looking forward to get involved.

In my personal live I love to play tennis and to read.

Thank you,

Bart

Level 1

Hello Techies

I am Lalitha ,I have been working as QA for last 6 years with various companies. I am Software Tester and working on AEM for last 2 years .I love cycling and Sports.I do play Badminton,Chess and enjoy travelling.Anyone explored new holiday destinations,let me know !!

Level 2

Hi All,

I am Kashyap Poodipeddi , working as AEM Developer in Rockware GmbH in Munich ,Germany. I have been working in AEM since 4+ years. My hobbies are quizzing , singing and travelling. Keep the good community work going.

Thanks,

Kashyap

Level 1

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sudhir Jha, working as Senior project manager in HCL Technologies, Noida. I'm technology agnostic and love walking, cooking, making friends and taking challenge in every sphere of life.

Looking forward to get involved with AEM community.

Cheers,

Sudhir Jha

Level 2

Hello Community,

I am Nikesh Shindhe, Junior AEM Consultant! currently Working at ArgilDX Noida, previously known as Accunity Software, i have worked on AEM 6.1,6.2. i have sound knowledge in AEM development and java programming.

Level 4

Hi All,

This is Adil. Project Manager for AEM and Adobe campaign developement teams.

I have major experience as java solution architect. Now starting up my journey with adobe products.

Adil

Level 1

Hello AEM Community,

I am Sean Scheufler I work with MediaLocate, a professional Language translation company. We have developed an AEM Connector to help our clients with AEM streamline and a automate their translation projects.

Looking forward to continuous learning in this group!

Thanks,

Level 1

Hi,

My name is Aga (from Agnes)

One of my client is wondering about using AEM, so first I need to know it by myself.

That is why I acctivated my account

Hope to have any info I need, and learn as much as possible, that I will be able to introduse this magic tool to my client, and teach him how to work in it

Level 1

Hi, I am Michelle LaPointe, and I'm President/Creative Director of a Southern California ad agency. I like great creative work and ingenuity, photography vacations, cooking & entertaining, reading great writing, and my family and friends. My dream for the future is to have a house without a single plumbing problem.

Level 2

Hello Everyone, I am Pratik Trivedi based in Vancouver, Canada and working as an AEM and User Interface Consultant  for CGI, Canada. My current project involves AEM 5.6.1 implementation with an upgrade planned to AEM 6.3.

I have around 10 years of experience in Web Technologies and have experience on working with Backend (.net and Java with databases) and developing large scale CMS on my previous roles.

Apart from web, I live a pretty much simple life involving hikes, trips and going around in Beautiful British Columbia!

Other interests are Cars, Gadgets and current affairs.

Level 1

Hi, everyone! My name is Jessie Flori and I'm working with AEM as a Content Author, for a studio in Los Angeles, California.

I have 10+ years experience in Photoshop, experience in Illustrator, InDesign, Scene7, and am excited to learn this new platform!

Best,

Jessie Flori

www.jessieflori.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jflori/

@jessieflori

Level 1

Hi Everyone,

Brand new to the community here, but glad to be apart of it!