Expand my Community achievements bar.

Need help. oakpal composite-store-alignment fails becuase of project structure.

Level 2

Just had to update oakpal to 2.2.2 and now composite-store-alignment fails. package content not aligned to a single composite store mount (<default> and apps)

I believe its because oakpal because apps, conf, etc, & var are in the same directory (src/main/content/jcr_root) in the same maven module. I tested this by deleting all but apps and the check succeeded. I can't change the project structure so I'm looking for a way to make oakpal composite-store-alignment check work.

I did follow the docs to setting up oakpal http://adamcin.net/oakpal/oakpal-maven-plugin/usage.html I read the javadocs and it looks like I may be able to add conf, etc, & var as additional mounts to check but I don't see how. Short of disabling the check, what can I do to get oakpal to work in a scenario like this?

Edit: This wasn't an issue with oakpal 1.2.0. It only started when we updated to 2.2.2.

1 Reply

Administrator

@Pawan-Gupta @SivakumarKanoori @Fanindra_Surat @Jagadeesh_Prakash @krati_garg @iamnjain @somen-sarkar @bajancherry @sunil_kumar_ @shelly-goel @Ganthimathi_R @davidjgonzalezzzz 

Your attention is kindly requested to examine this AEM question and share your expertise in this regard. Alternatively, if you could provide the author with some direction to help solve the problem, it would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your kind support.

Kautuk Sahni