Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Move Not Working in Sites.html in 6.4

Level 2

Hi All,

we recently Installed Service pack 6. After Installing Serivce pack we are seeing weird issues

Currently facing two issues:

1. When click on a page, select move, change the url and/or title and try to move the page back to its original location move becomes grayed out.

2. When you click on a page, select move, change the url and/or title and move the page to a new location the changes to the url and/or title are not reflected.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I  tested this scenario in AEM 6.4.4 and things work as expected... BTW, how do you change the URL when moving a page ? You are only asked for the new page tile/name and the location.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Can you force a recompilation of all Sling scripts jsps, java, and sightly and also invalidate cache per the following document of verify the behavior: How to force a recompilation of all Sling scripts jsps, java, and sightly in AEM 6.4

Level 2

Tried recompilation, It didn't worked 

Employee Advisor

Check if you are getting any errors in the Browser console. Check for any errors in the logs files? I would recommend tailing the error.log when you perform these operations.

Correct answer by
Employee

I  tested this scenario in AEM 6.4.4 and things work as expected... BTW, how do you change the URL when moving a page ? You are only asked for the new page tile/name and the location.