Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Livefyre component in AEM flies across screen

Level 2

Our team is using AEM 6.4 and when we insert a Livefyre component on a page in AEM Sites, the component moves across the page to load when the page is loaded. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this movement?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Probably, you answered your question..

check for animation/transition classes in css/less attached to that component/container or that page. There could be a possible css conflict(s).

search for 'animation' and 'transition' keyword in your generated css file and then map it to appropriate component/DOM structure.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 10

Have you updates this component in any manner or is this OOTB?

Level 2

Not that I'm aware of, the Livefyre components in AEM had to be built for our specific system.

Level 10

I have never heard of AEM components behaving the way you describe. So when you drop them into a page, and then click PREVIEW - you see components behaving in this manner?

Level 2

Yes, this is what happens when a Preview link is sent or when the page is "Viewed as Published". I'm not sure if this may have to do with AEM having to load the Livefyre app within a component.

Level 10

could you share the video/gif of same?

Level 10

I agree - a video of this behavior would help a lot.

Level 2

I'm not able to. I basically have a 6x6 column control on the page with a News List component and a text component on the left half of the page and a Livefyre app component and text on the right side of the page. All of the other components will be there automatically when the page is loaded and then the Livefyre component will come flying in like an animation on the screen on the top right of the 6x6 column control.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Probably, you answered your question..

check for animation/transition classes in css/less attached to that component/container or that page. There could be a possible css conflict(s).

search for 'animation' and 'transition' keyword in your generated css file and then map it to appropriate component/DOM structure.